Recipe Submitted by Hermes from Sydney, Australia:
1) In a bowl whisk eggs, chives & parsley with 2 tablespoon water
2) Heat a pan, brush the base with oil. Pour half the omelette mixture into pan, swirling batter evenly around.
3) Cook til lightly browned, turning over once. Repeat with remaining mixture
4) Lightly steam spinach leaves OR microwave on HIGH for 25 secs. Drain.
5) Drain tuna & flake with fork. Combine with lemon juice, ricotta & extra parsley
6) Place half the spinach on one half of the omelette. Top with tuna mixture & fold over the other half of omelette.
7) Top with some tomato sause (optional) ..Yummmm!
Hermes tells us, "Another quick & easy dish."
Return to the Recipe Listing Page