"Mexican Corn Bread"
Recipe Submitted by Bev:
- Heat oven to 400. place a 9 to 10 inch oven proof skillet in the oven
- Mix cornmeal , flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until blended.
- Stir in buttermilk, then corn,oil and jalapenos until blended.
- Remove the hot skillet from the oven and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the bread comes out clean.
Bev tells us, "Very Good!"
Return to the Recipe Listing Page