Recipe Submitted by Bev:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put the tortillas in the oven for about 8 min
- Heat oil in over medium heat add onion cook till soft stir in chili powder
- garlic powder, and cumin. turn heat down and add cream cheese breaking up cheese till melted then add the chicken and salsa cook for an additional 3 minutes
- Remove from heat stir in 1 cup of cheese
- Unwrap the tortillas spread 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce over the bottom of your baking dish.
- Spoon filling into tortillas roll up from the bottom and arrange in baking dish seam side down.
- Top with the rest of the enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes til cheese begins to bubble.
- top with black olives
- or jalapeno peppers
Bev tells us, "These are the best chicken enchiladas that I have ever had, and they are not as hard as they sound.
Return to the Recipe Listing Page