Recipe Submitted by Hermes from NSW, Australia:
Preparation time is less than 15 mins. and Cooking time is less than 10 mins. Serves 4 persons
1) Mix beef strips with half oil, garlic & ginger
2) Heat wok (or frypan) on high
3) Stir-fry strips in small batches for 1-2 mins. Remove when cooked and allow wok to reheat before stir-frying next batch.
4) Heat remaining oil in wok (or frypan). Stir-fry capsicum, mushrooms, celery & water-chestnuts for 1-2 mins. Return stir-fried beef strips.
5) Stir in teriyaki sause. Toss to heat through for less than 2 mins.
Serve with rice or egg-noodles
Hermes tells us, "Quick & easy!! Less fat too!! Teriyaki sause can be found in some Asian grocery stores."
Return to the Recipe Listing Page